Don’t know what to do with that excessive amount of zucchini in your garden? Here is a great recipe for zucchini bread.
4 eggs 3 cups coarsely grated zucchini
3 cups sugar 3 1/4 cups flour
1 1/2 cup vegetable oil 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
1 1/2 tsp vanilla 1 1/2 chopped walnuts
3/8 tsp baking powder 1 Tablespoon baking soda
1 1/2 tsp salt
- Beat eggs until fluffy, add sugar, salt, oil, vanilla and mix well.
- Stir in rest of dry ingredients.
- Stir in zucchini and nuts.
- Bake in 2 greased loaf pans at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours or until done and toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans.