Christmas Card Ornaments
Don’t throw away those gorgeous Christmas cards that you got this year (actually last year, now). Let’s make something with them instead of putting them in the recycle bin.
These crafts are very easy. All you need are some colored craft sticks, scissors, glue (I used tacky glue), toothpicks (wood or colored) and Christmas cards.
- Cut the picture that you want to frame in the size that you want.
- Glue the craft sticks to the outside edges of the picture overlapping the corners. If you want your ornament smaller you will need to cut the crafts sticks to size.
- Allow the ornament to dry.
- Turn the ornament over and cut another picture to the same size and glue to the back of the ornament. This will make the ornament double sided.
- Repeat step 2.
- Add a gold string to the middle of the top craft stick to hang the ornament.