Floral or jewelry wire Small container
Floral foam Decorative stones, optional
Buttons Wire cutters
- Cut 15-20 pieces of wire into 25-inch lengths using wire cutters.
- Gather wires together and fold at middle point. Twist wires together at fold to create the tree base.
- Fill container with floral foam. Press tree base into foam. If desired, top container with decorative stones
- Divide wires into smaller groups and twist sections into tree branches.
- At the end of wires, thread wire through buttonholes (place wire up from the back of the button to the front and back through the second hole to the back of the button) and twist into place.